- 226-room resort including free-standing villas
- Fully equipped fitness area
- Indoor heated pool and an outdoor infinity pool with panoramic lake views
- Daily guide and introduction of four historical spots and four scenic spots in hotel
- Yue Hu Spa has 12 private treatment rooms and offers a combination of Chinese and Western wellness treatments
- Yue Hu House is a luxury living in 55 to 85-sq-m rooms featuring king-size beds and with in-room treatments available in some of the villas. These rooms are ideal for those seeking complete privacy
- Yue Hu Pavilion, a 583-sq-m (6,275-sq-ft) deluxe pavilion, featuring living room, treatment room, foot massage room, steam-room, saunas, and a private garden with a swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzis
Map & Directions
- Ningbo Lishe International Airport - 25 kilometres, 40 minutes by car
- Ningbo Train Station - 20 kilometres, 40 minutes by car
- South Bus Station - 20 kilometres, 40 minutes by car
- Tianyi Square - 22 kilometres, 40 minutes by car
- Wanda Plaza Yinzhou District - 15 kilometres, 25 minutes by car
- Shanghai to Ningbo – 218 kilometres, 150 minutes by car
- Hangzhou to Ningbo - 164 kilometres, 105 minutes by car
My hometown, Suzhou, is a traditional city with about 2,500 years of history. It is located in Southeastern China, next to Shanghai. It is famous for silk, embroidery and traditional gardens, which have turned Suzhou into a resourceful treasure.
I started as a kitchen hand at Oliver Tree Bistro after I immigrated to Melbourne, Australia. My responsibilities at the restaurant were to wash vegetables, plates and pots. A few years later, I decided to go to culinary school because of my passion for cooking. I joined Grand Hyatt Melbourne when I graduated from Broadmeadows Colleage of Tafe. I then worked for Park Hyatt Melbourne, Hyatt Regency Hangzhou, Hyatt on the Bund and Grand Hyatt Shanghai. Now I am at Park Hyatt Ningbo, which I love the most.
I am keen on working out in the gym, and I also like bicycling and swimming.
Your Best Travel Memory
Visiting Hyatt Regency Hakone was my best travel memory in the last couple of years. I really enjoyed the overall environment of the hotel, as well as their food and beverage services and products.
A Day in the Life of Peter Zhou
Friday is a special day for my team and me. Except our daily routines, Friday is garden cleaning day, during which managers and above work as volunteers. This volunteer activity is not only meant to improve the cleanliness of our beautiful property, but also to build up team spirit.
Things I Love About Park Hyatt Ningbo
There are so many unique selling points about Park Hyatt Ningbo. Many people from different regions are attracted to its extraordinary architectural concept, excellent hotel facilities, featured entertainment, high-quality food and beverage products and, especially, its green ambience.
- Computer workstations with Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint
- Wireless Internet access
- Facsimile machines
- Printing and binding of documents and presentations
- Secretarial services
- Stationery supplies
- Courier services – China and abroad & Ticketing service
Office supplies* include:
- Binder clips
- Correction fluid
- Name tags (adhesive / clip-on)
- Packing tape
- Post-it® notes
Hours: 24 hours a day
As the first Park Hyatt Resort in China, Park Hyatt Ningbo Resort and Spa is a Chinese water village-inspired resort destination with well-appointed guestrooms, suites and villas, and comprehensive recreational facilities, harmoniously set along the picturesque Dong Qian lake front and tranquil garden landscape.
Internet AccessStay connected at Hyatt Hotels and Resorts with fast and reliable Internet service. See below for type of access and availability.
• 24-hour in-room dining
• Concierge service
• Business services
• Emergency computer technical support
• Transportation arrangements available
• Currency exchange
• Laundry / Dry Cleaning / Pressing Service
• Housekeeping services provided twice daily
• Daily complimentary shuttle bus service between hotel and city center
• Bicycle service
• Full-day and half-day tour excursion programs
ParkingPark Hyatt Ningbo Resort and Spa offers parking facilities exclusively to hotel guests.
Park Hyatt Ningbo Resort and Spa offers assistance with airport transportation and limousine arrangements upon request.
From Distance Time
Ningbo Lishe International Airport 25 kilometers 40 minutes by car
Ningbo Train Station 20 kilometers 40 minutes by car
South Bus Station 20 kilometers 40 minutes by car
Tianyi Square 22 kilometers 40 minutes by car
Wanda Plaza Yinzhou District 15 kilometers 25 minutes by car
Park Hyatt Ningbo Resort and Spa limousine services are available on request. Please click here for more information.
Operating hours – 24 hours
Charges vary depending on the final destination. The basic charge for a taxi is CNY 11 for 3 kilometres.
Hotel Shuttle Bus
Guests could take complimentary shuttle bus between hotel and downtown. Please Click here for more information.
Our concierge will be pleased to assist if you need further help.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Call +86 574 2888 1234